Monday mornings just got a whole lot better with these flavoursome frittatas.
Tip: cook up a batch to last you the week. By doing so, your mornings become less stressful as you become more organised.
6 x eggs
Cherry tomatoes - chopped
Mushrooms - sliced
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Whisk eggs, salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl
3. Line muffin tray with organic butter
4. Place mushrooms, tomatoes and basil in muffin tray
5. Poor egg mix on top
6. Bake until cooked the whole way through (approx. 15 mins depending on the depth of the tray)
Egg frittatas are so versatile. Pair them with some avocado on toast for breakfast, enjoy them on their own for morning tea or serve with a plate of salad for lunch.